Posted On Jun 05, 2019

If you have inaccurate information damaging your credit, you can do something about it. 

If you haven't been able to fix credit issues with the creditor directly, the next step is to go right to the credit bureaus - Equifax and Transunion. Each credit reporting agency has their own dispute process which you can submit your dispute to, they'll investigate, and report back to you and update their files depending on the outcome of their investigation. 

Watch Equifax's video: How to Dispute Information on Your Credit Report

You can also update your information with Transunion.